Pulpy Born is back, and it's well nigh unstoppable! Paperback porn from a more innocent era in which the reader was required to have basic literacy skills.
Pornographers have always had a marketing advantage that other industries could only wish for. Without knowing it, pretty girls fuel the market for porno by simply existing. It's free PR. A porno purchase is usually triggered by a sudden impulse, an impulse that is primal and raw and straightforward. That impulse is provoked by a sighting. A sighting of a female.
It this an arrest or the first move of a new type of dance?The Secret Policeman's Other Other Ball.
Pliars join the growing ranks of sex aids.
Rin-Tin-Tin and his brother get lucky.
Before the travel restrictions spawned by the 9/11 bombings, flying was just one big orgy.
After years of being told that only Bad Girls "need it", porn came to the rescue with honesty.
"Balling" is a classic 60's/70's expression that I miss.
Without the Nazis, where would the world of exploitation be?

Spanked by a giant.
"Ho-hum life to one hot wife"? Love it.
Days of innocence and respect for the cloth.
I got to know, do you own these novellas? Are these scans from your own personal collection? If so, color me jealous. I'd love to read "A Trip with Mom."
ReplyDeleteMark2
I own some, but others are scans. I've read most in paper form or electronic.
ReplyDeleteThanks for another great batch. Clearly, The Nun, The Dog & The Pleasure was destined to be my new avatar.
ReplyDeleteAre they anywhere near as enticing and titillating as they seem?
ReplyDeleteI love the bottle in "Hot Horny Sisters" - I am a lover of phallo-subtlety :-) That is classic.
ReplyDeleted -- Your avatar will be very popular with the girls.
ReplyDelete***
SS -- not as enticing as they seem, but definitely titillating. Most of well written.
***
DW -- I'm a fan of the bottle, too. This cover covers many bases.
Auschwitz Vigin?? Really??
ReplyDeleteSo much filth, so little time. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteABUSED FAMILY = ^___^
Used to read those pulps back in the late sixties/early seventies. And I too am at a loss on why the term "ball" dropped off the face of the earth. "Far out" yes, "ball" no. Good post...
ReplyDeletemoondancer -- The death of "ball" is inexplicable. Thanks for the comments.
ReplyDelete***
Scandy -- there is only so much time, you are right. But we do our best to fill it with the fun that rescues us from the not-so-fun.
***
MT -- I just report the news.
I have many of these and De Mullotto as well
ReplyDelete12v.nut at gmail.com
Excellent collection. Isn't there a site with all these goodies compiled as a zip file?
ReplyDeleteAFare24Forget -- no site I know of that is definitive. I cull from many places incl. personal collection. Ya gotta look far and wide. Thanks for inspecting the goods.
ReplyDelete