Three more from a true Modern Master.Timothty Leary said of Saeki: "Toshio (Saeki), World Wide Wizard, weaves webs of designed dementia. (He is a) wise, gentle, precise, chaotic, erotic engineer."
At least once a week, I sit down for fifteen minutes and lose myself in these strikingly transgressive images.They are a potent antidote to the blandness that surrounds us and attempts to engulf us.
The exquisite, off-kilter eroticism has a gentle, persuasive voice.
This is great stuff! :)
ReplyDeleteIndeed it is, Nick, and thanks for being an accomplice to his art.
ReplyDeleteI have posted three or four times before, so if you type Saeki into the Search box, you will be able to unearth some more.
I always appreciate these posts. Phenomenal.
ReplyDeleteLove his work. I have a bunch of Saeki scans and such I've collected over time. These look a little more polished though. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, Thank you!!!
ReplyDelete