Just finished yesterday. Seems similar, maybe companion to Cold Fish, except feminine specific. I find myself loving it more and more as it settles into thoughts.
That actress was GREAT. Her lines were simple but she added enough expression into it that I actually felt how "miserable" her life must be - in a sad but somehow comical way.
Wow. This looks intense.
ReplyDeleteI want to bugger Renae Boult.
ReplyDeleteInspiring :)
ReplyDelete/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥
She's a weathered beauty, for sure. This looks great!
ReplyDeleteChecked out Guilty of Romance yet?
-mAQ
Mac -- straight from the heart! (if it's not, it's shit!)
ReplyDelete***
AVY -- Thank you. All comes from feeling too much. What else is there...?
***
Soiled -- I hope it's for you.
Just got BR of GUILTY, so will watch in next few days.
You?
Congrats again. This has something to do with the Weatherwoman cat? Co-producer?
ReplyDeleteJust finished yesterday. Seems similar, maybe companion to Cold Fish, except feminine specific. I find myself loving it more and more as it settles into thoughts.
ReplyDelete-mAQ
That actress was GREAT. Her lines were simple but she added enough expression into it that I actually felt how "miserable" her life must be - in a sad but somehow comical way.
ReplyDeleteThis film looks promising.
d -- Yes, Tomoaki directed Weatherwoman, Lesbian Colony, and many others. I blogged about his work on this blog.
ReplyDelete***
Soiled -- I loved Guilty of Romance. Will write about it this week.
***
anti-est.org -- I smiled at what you wrote. You totally "get" the tone of the trailer. Yes to everything you said. Spot on!