Derek -- I've been waiting months for feedback on this piece, almost daring someone to respond. As I said, if you know the faces, you know the rest. It is a fascinating area.
This niche is virtually unexplored and undiscussed outside traditional forums such as extremeboard, etc.
I like when you said: The world of German fetish porn is a world unto itself, a twilight zone of psychosexual desire and sharing.
ReplyDeleteVery good. I like German porn as well
It is totally unique.
DeleteDerek -- I've been waiting months for feedback on this piece, almost daring someone to respond. As I said, if you know the faces, you know the rest. It is a fascinating area.
ReplyDeleteThis niche is virtually unexplored and undiscussed outside traditional forums such as extremeboard, etc.
Thank you for visiting and partaking.
I salute this women they've revolutionized porn!
ReplyDeleteFree Porn Video
Indeed they have.
ReplyDelete